We pride ourselves on our excellent working relationships with our clients and we are very pleased to say that we very rarely need to utilise this procedure. However, it is vital that we have a set procedure in place should an issue ever arise.
We would look to resolve any issue with no need of the procedure but we are aware that there could be an instance where we may require more investigation and at that point we would look to initiate the following procedure.
In the event that we are unable to resolve a service or quality issue with Rivervale Contract Hire and Leasing (Rivervale), our Company Secretary will serve as the person for conflict resolution. If the issue still cannot be resolved satisfactorily our Chief Operating Officer (COO) will become involved. All details are recorded and filed. We will adopt the following steps in conflict resolution:
- Identify the problem
- Get the opinion of all the parties involved (client, finance company, salesperson, or any other third party that may be involved)
- We will Identify options that will satisfy the client's needs
- We will determine the most appropriate and fair option for all parties concerned.
- We will implement the resolution as soon as possible.
- We will notify all parties of the action we have taken
- Identify steps to assure that this conflict will not recur
- Implement action steps
- We will review the action steps taken to resolve conflict with client
- We would then review with the client to determine as to whether the client is satisfied with the outcome
- Encourage communication to ensure that channels are open for further feedback on process, action steps and outcome Specifically, the following protocol is recommended:
- Client will notify Rivervale of any ongoing concerns.
- The Rivervale salesperson will notify the Company Secretary, of the concern and the matter will be researched.
- The Company Secretary will contact the individual involved directly in the sale within one business day. The Company Secretary will then either provide the client with a resolution at that time or explain why more time is needed to identify the best possible solution.
- If the client is not satisfied with the proposed resolution, the Company Secretary will elevate the issue to the COO.
- If an agreeable resolution is not found the COO will escalate to a joint meeting between the Company Secretary and the Managing Director in order to facilitate a mutually agreeable solution.
If you have a regulated consumer contract with us and are not satisfied with our final response, you may be eligible to refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service. You must do this within six months of our final response. When we send you our final response, we will also provide you with a copy of the Financial Ombudsman Service's explanatory leaflet.
In summary, we can confidently provide a service of the highest quality across all aspects of vehicle leasing.
We are BVRLA members and operate within their published code of conduct. If you have any complaints regarding the lease of your car, you are entitled to take your complaint directly to the BVRLA. Their contact details are as follows:
By telephone: 01494 434747
By facsimile: 01494 434499 By email: email@example.com
By post: River Lodge, Badminton Court, Amersham, Bucks HP7 0DD
In order to comply with legislation introduced on the 1st January 2007 we are obliged to provide the following information:
Company Name: Rivervale Cars Ltd t/a Rivervale Contract and Leasing
Registered office: Rivervale House, 50 Victoria Road, Portslade, Brighton, BN41 1XB
Registration number: 4898201(Registered in England)
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
VAT number: 831 9582 10